It is our desire to create an engaging, irresistible environment for your Preschooler.
We want all of our Preschoolers to know…
Each Sunday Preschoolers can expect….
Make It True: Preschoolers will travel to the 4’s classroom for large group worship and a short skit. Then it is back to their classrooms to hear the Bible story from God’s word in a way that they can understand and remember.
Make It Stick: During the last half of the morning children learn through activities and crafts that reinforce the Bottom Line, our key truth for the entire month.
Make It Real: Preschoolers have an opportunity to share what is on their heart and pray for each other.
See what our Preschoolers are learning about this month:
Take a Look at what our Curriculum is all about…
- 2-Adult Rule, Room Capacity and Ratios Our 2 Adult Rule ensures 2 adults in our classrooms at all times. This means restroom breaks and diaper changes are performed by one of our trained Oversight Volunteers. Each of the 6 Base Camp classrooms has a sign posted outside stating the room capacity and an adult/child ratio that is to be upheld in the classroom. In the event that we reach capacity and/or ratio, the room is subject to closure for the service.
- Drop-Off & Pick-Up Children are accepted into the classroom at 8:45AM and 10:45AM, 15 minutes prior to the service and must be signed in by their parent or guardian. Children should be picked up immediately following the service unless paged beforehand.
- Good Health Please see our well child guidlines (click here)
- Enrollment It is imperative that a First Timer form be filled out for each child visiting Kidventure for the first time. A Kidventure Registration form should be completed if you choose to make Grace Chapel your church home. At this point, your child will be added to the next month’s roster and you will receive a phone call from the Children’s Community Director. You can request both of these forms from your child’s classroom teacher.
- Tips & Reminders Should your child need you during the service the number on his/her wristband or nametag will appear briefly in the lower left hand portion of the screens in the sanctuary. Please be aware of your child’s number and return to the Base Camp area if it is posted.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. 503.570.2988 or firstname.lastname@example.org